Saturday, September 29, 2012

SCHEELS




It's finally here: Scheels is up and running!  Today is the Grand Opening and last night was the VIP night for all of those special people like me. : -)  The VIP night was a lot of fun.  The store was fantastic, just like the newspaper said it would be.  Kelly had to work last night ushering people to different areas of the store and straightening things out.  I went with Lynne and Ken and we had a great time.  Kelly was able to join us for a little bit so that was good.  There were free shirts, hats, and other random goodies for us VIP folk.  They were giving away little tastes of fudge that were divine (I think that might be my favorite part of the store).  There were tons of supplies and a lot of people.  All of the games were free last night too.  I didn't play anything because I wasn't feeling super up to speed, but Ken and Lynne tried out the golf simulator.  Ken's score was the second highest.  Anyway, the store is a lot of fun and it has a lot of really cool features.  I would highly suggest going over and giving it a little looksee when you have the time.  I promise you won't be disappointed.          


  










2 comments:

  1. I think we'll go when Davis gets back from his next business trip. Tonight Mom told the missionaries that Scheels would be a very fun, cheap date. It was kind of awkward! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's way funny. I wish I could have been there.

    ReplyDelete